A.J. Green*
    Torrey Smith*
    Zac Stacy*
    Alshon Jeffery*
    Darren Sproles
    Tavon Austin
    Colin Kaepernick
    Toby Gerhart

I can keep 6. The ones with * are the ones I'm thinking. Thoughts?
    League is QB heavy. (1 pt per 20 yds passing, 6 pts for TD). So every time Stafford hits Johnson for a TD, I rack up.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Here's what I have:
    Matthew Stafford*
    Calvin Johnson*
    A.J. Green*
    Torrey Smith*
    Zac Stacy*
    Alshon Jeffery*
    Darren Sproles
    Tavon Austin
    Colin Kaepernick
    Toby Gerhart

I can keep 6. The ones with * are the ones I'm thinking. Thoughts?
    League is QB heavy. (1 pt per 20 yds passing, 6 pts for TD). So every time Stafford hits Johnson for a TD, I rack up.
    How long do you get keepers for and how many WR do you start? I'd consider keeping Kaep over Torrey Smith depending on those answers (and maybe even without those answers).

Comment

I think your list is fine. Maybe keep Gerhart over Smith if you believe in him, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        How long do you get keepers for and how many WR do you start? I'd consider keeping Kaep over Torrey Smith depending on those answers (and maybe even without those answers).
        Forever and up to 4.

Comment

I like Sproles as a possible replacement for Smith, but that's iffy.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I agree with Ed, I'd consider Gerhart over T. Smith. That would give you 1 QB, 2 RBs & 3 WRs heading into the draft which is nice balance. It will let you pick BPA during the draft. If you keep Smith, you'd only have 1 RB and 4 WRs and would have to grad a RB pretty quickly in the draft.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I'd keep Gerhart instead of Smith. And I like Smith, it's just that he's a very boom-or-bust type of guy. Gerhart will get a ton of touches barring injury.

Plus, with Calvin, Green and Jeffrey, you don't really need Smith.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X