Tight Ends for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight Ends for 2014

What Tight Ends will take a step forward this year?Change of team,more playing time,new coach,new qb,etc...

I think Pitta emerges as an elite TE this season. Jace Amaro is another one who could have a breakout campaign.

Comment

Zach Ertz in Philly.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Thank You for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I think Pitta emerges as an elite TE this season. Jace Amaro is another one who could have a breakout campaign.
          Sadly, I don't think so...the Ravens not only signed Owen Daniels to take touches away from Pitta, they hired Gary Kubiak as the offensive coordinator. And who was Daniels coach since he came into the league?
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Sadly, I don't think so...the Ravens not only signed Owen Daniels to take touches away from Pitta, they hired Gary Kubiak as the offensive coordinator. And who was Daniels coach since he came into the league?
            Meh, he replaces Ed Dickson, assuming he even makes the roster.

Comment

He's way better at catching passes than Dickson.

If you remember, The Ravens took Dickson and Pitta in the same year, and Dickson first. They had big plans for him until he showed he had hands of stone.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Charger homer here chiming in to say that Ladarius Green becomes a beast.

And agree on the above on Ertz

Comment

I love Rudolph to take another step. I also think Marcedes Lewis becomes relevant again.
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                    Charger homer here chiming in to say that Ladarius Green becomes a beast.
                    Love Green but think Gates is a huge bargain this season. I'm interested in seeing both of them utilized together.

Comment

Originally posted by HellToupee View Post
                      Love Green but think Gates is a huge bargain this season. I'm interested in seeing both of them utilized together.
                      Wow, a rare HTP sighting!

Comment

Working...
                      X