No announcement yet.

2K14 Offseason Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better question on Johnson...how much do you think he'll end up signing for this year? I'm guessing a 1 year deal worth $3.5 million.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      Better question on Johnson...how much do you think he'll end up signing for this year? I'm guessing a 1 year deal worth $3.5 million.
      The top RBs were getting $3.5m, so I guess maybe a 2-yr deal with $4.5m guaranteed. It's amazing how RBs have been devalued in the open market.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Seriously, why would you be down on Gerhart? Because of the poor history of white running backs?

Edit: Rotoworld refers to him as "plodding" and slower (different colored) guys as speedy. I think he's going to be a solid RB1, albeit on a poor team.
        I think I'm looking at him through a personal bias, as I was all over him last year when AP went down, Toby goes out and has a big week and the next week he's dinged up. Seems like a guy who gets nicked too often (even in a backup, change of pace role). Not a color thing - I was a huge Peyton Hillis mark and think Danny Woodhead is the best thing since sliced (white) bread.!

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          So who's getting drafted #1? Bortles? Clowney? Johnny Heismanziel?
          Clowney has to be the best player in the draft, but Houston is in desperate need of a QB. I think they go with Bortles.

Comment

Chris Johnson signs with the Jets for 2 years.

Comment

CB Brandon Flowers signs with the Chargers.

Even though he wasn't, well, good, last year, most day that was because of the press scheme in KC and he should be back to his pro bowl-type self. With Varrett on the other side, the chargers secondary will be much different this year.

Add to that a full, healthy year from Melvin Ingram and Dwight Freeney, the chargers d should be much, much improved. Also, word is that Teo looked very good in OTAs.

Comment

Working...
              X