Clear All

• Divisional Round Point Spreads

Nobody posted them so here goes

Saints +8 at Seahawks
    Colts +7.5 at Patriots
    49ers -1 at Carolina
    Chargers +9.5 at Denver

Saints +8 at Seahawks

Yeah, the Saints went into Philly and won. Going into Seattle is another story. I would rather bet the Seahawks money line because they haven't been explosive lately and 8 points is a lot. But I'll take the Seahawks if I have to pick based on the spread.

Colts +7.5 at Patriots

I think the Colts shot their wad last week. Donald Brown is OK but the Colts don't have the weapons to run on the Pats. Giving Belichek 2 weeks to prepare for a team that just left it all on the field last week is like throwing a dead cow to the lions. Give me the Pats.

49ers -1 at Carolina

The only game this weekend without a big home favorite. I think this one is very close and I'd look hard for the Niners with a more favorable spread. Kapernick got lucky a couple times last week and the Panthers should be able to contain him. I'll take the Panthers with the line where it is now.

Chargers +9.5 at Denver

Weather is supposed to be reasonable... in the 40s or even low 50s without much chance of rain. This game is really hard to predict. SD can look really good at times. DEN can look completely unstoppable at times. Both can also look the opposite. I think I'll take the Chargers with a spread that big.

Comment

Working...
    X