semifinals WDIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• semifinals WDIS

got through on both leagues last week, although it was close in one of them - came down to Witten getting shut out after making that one TD catch.

league 1:

1/2ppr
    TE: Delanie Walker (probable, vs ARI), Dennis Pitta (@DET), Ladarius Green (@DEN)
    WR: Roddy White (vs WAS), Keenan Allen (@DEN), Julian Edelman (@MIA)

league 2:
    1ppr
    QB: Wilson (@NYG), Kaepernick (@TB), McCown (@CLE)
    RB: Rainey (vs SF), Ellington (@TEN), Donald Brown (vs HOU), Trent Richardson (vs HOU) (pick two)
    flex: one of those guys, Cordarelle Patterson (vs PHI), Ace Sanders (vs BUF), Amendola (@MIA), Boykin (@DAL)
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

League 1:
    TE: Pitta if you're looking for highest floor, Green if you're looking for highest ceiling.
    WR: Allen

League 2:
    QB: Wilson but I wouldn't argue if you played McCown. I just dunno if he's gonna turn back into a pumpkin. Not Kaepernick, that's for sure.
    RB: Brown and Ellington
    Flex: Patterson
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      League 1:
      QB: Wilson but I wouldn't argue if you played McCown. I just dunno if he's gonna turn back into a pumpkin. Not Kaepernick, that's for sure.
      The Bears have named Jay Cutler their starter so McCown is going back to the bench.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

oh, good to know, thanks.

btw, one more: two out of Ray Rice (@DET), Danny Woodhead (@DEN), Montee Ball (vs SD) (1/2ppr)? I'm really considering giving up on Rice.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

1/2ppr
          TE: Dennis Pitta (@DET)
          WR: Roddy White (vs WAS)

league 2:
          1ppr
          QB: Wilson (@NYG)
          RB: Ellington (@TEN), Donald Brown (vs HOU)(pick two)
          flex: Cordarelle Patterson (vs PHI)

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            oh, good to know, thanks.

btw, one more: two out of Ray Rice (@DET), Danny Woodhead (@DEN), Montee Ball (vs SD) (1/2ppr)? I'm really considering giving up on Rice.
            I think that I would sit Rice, although the site that I use has them projected as Woodhead 11.8pts, Ball 11.7pts & Rice 11.6pts. Not sure you can go wrong either way though.

Comment

Working...
            X