X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another WDIS Thread

Couple of decisions to make:

RB - SJax or Stacy
    WR - Two of: Hilton, Douglas, Boykin, TWilliams (or pick up Doug Baldwin, Jacoby Jones)
    DEF - Buffalo, Pittsburgh or St Louis

UPDATED:
    I previously picked up Baldwin and dropped Williams...
    Someone just dropped Nate Burelson...I have Megatron already, should I pick Nate B up and drop Baldwin?
    Last edited by luckyheel; 12-06-2013, 10:51 AM.

Stacy has a tough matchup ahead of him this week, but he had one this past week as well and still produced 72 yards. He's a volume back and will get his carries. I'd anticipate the same production this week but toss in a score. Who knows when SJax might get a splinter in his ass again and have to sit out, but the matchup against GB is too good to ignore.

That said, I am a huge Stacy fan, but matchups considered, it's hard not to go with Jackson.

So hard to start Hilton with any confidence anymore, and Boykin's big 0 last week makes him iffy despite the good matchup against Atlanta's sieve of a secondary. Terrance Williams has disappeared after being a hot pickup back in week 8 so no way he can be considered. I think I would start Douglas (despite Roddy's return cutting in to his looks)and pick up Baldwin.

Toss a coin between Pitt and St Louis. I'd lean towards St Louis if you get return yards (Tayvon Austin)

Comment

Thanks FF...
      With regard to D, no, return yards are given to the player, not the team.

Comment

Sjax
        Hilton & Douglas
        BUF

Comment

Stacy
          Douglas
          Hilton
          Buffalo

Comment

I updated my original post with a Q about Nate Burelson...

Comment

Working...
            X