No announcement yet.

Win and I'm in (well, probably)- WDIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win and I'm in (well, probably)- WDIS?

League 1:

Need two WRs and a Flex out of this crew. NO PPR, otherwise standard scoring.

WRs: Fitzgerald at Philly, Keenan Allen vs. Cincy, Harry Douglas at Buffalo, Percy Harvin vs. NO, Stevan Ridley at Houston (I could also pick up Montee Ball, in the event Moreno is out, but we are capped in our total player moves and I only have 2 left for the rest of the year - keep that in mind).

League 2:

1/2 point per reception, otherwise standard scoring.

Charles locked into one RB spot. My other choices are Moreno at KC, Rashad Jennings at Dallas, LeVeon Bell at Baltimore and Steven Jackson at Buffalo. Even with McFadden coming back, it seems Jennings is the play. The question is whether I wait on Moreno or do I start Bell tomorrow? If I wait on Moreno and he does not play, should I go Jackson or put Harvin in the Flex?

1 Fitz, Douglas and Harvin

2 If youre going with Jennings, then Bell V Moreno is irrelevant. I would go with Jennings. Even if Moreno plays, theres a good chance it will be sparingly.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Fitz, Allen and do the Dougie

I'd go with Jennings

Comment

Sorry, maybe stated it unclear in league 2. I have 2 RBs and a flex. Figured Jennings and Charles for the 2 RBs and then Bell vs. Moreno vs. Harvin for the flex spot.

Thanks.

Comment

In that case, use Jennings and Bell.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Fitz, Allen & Douglas.

Jenning & Bell with Charles.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

1) Fitzgerald, Douglas, Harvin

2) Charles, Jennings, Harvin
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X