0.2pt/completion
    -2pt/interception

Luck averages 23 pts per game which includes a 17 and 10 pt game
    Foles, well, you know how he's been in the last 2 games
    Luck vs TEN
    0%
    Foles vs WSH
    0%

WAS pass D is terrible and the game could be a shootout, so I'd ride the hot hand with Foles.

But Luck is not a bad option either.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Your luck is bound to run out with Foles at some point...but he's on fire right now.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I don't like Luck's QBR without Reggie Wayne. Go with Foles and ride the hot hand.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

The Redskins seem to go 20-30 minutes straight shutting down offenses like DEN, SD, DAL etc - then sometimes give up passing yards in huge doses, similar to earlier in the year. It's weird, really - do you stink, or don't you? Same thing happened even with hapless MIN last game. Seems as if opponents make good second-half adjustments, I guess. This is 1st time they're seeing a team a second time, not sure how that plays in....
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Foles.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X