Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Deadline Upgrades??

Deadline is Thursday...

I have my eye on another owner who starts Dalton, has Vick and EManning on reserve and has no RB backup behind McCoy and CJohnson. They also have DeSean Jackson, who I am focused on.

My team is
    Luck/Foles
    Charles/Moreno/Stacy/Jennings/SJax
    Fitz/Hilton/Boykin/Douglas/Hopkins/TWilliams
    JThomas
    D/K interchangeable, but AZ and either Gould or Gostkowski this week

Anyway, I was thinking of sending one of my QB, Stacy and TWilliams for Jackson

#1 - Is it a solid offer
    #2 - Even if it is, should I even trade??
    #3 - If so, which QB do I send? I'd hate to send Luck, rely on Foles and then have him to lose the job back to Vick, but Luck may be more attractive because of that.

1 - yeah it's not a bad offer, but who are his other WRs?
    2 - it makes sense for you
    3 - Dalton has been a legit QB1 this season, and in my league's scoring systems has been virtually equal to Luck. But yes, he's more attractive than Foles for the reason you list.

Honestly, I can't see someone parting with a WR1 just to get a couple of backups and downgrading wildly at WR, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Comment

Jackson, Nate Washington, Boldin, Bowe, Colston

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
        Jackson, Nate Washington, Boldin, Bowe, Colston
        Sorry, but this guy would be crazy to take that offer given this pretty crappy group of WRs (sans DJax).

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Still probably worth an offer, though. Stacy ain't nothin' to sneeze at, imo.
          He's not, but if he's better than CJ (arguable), it's only slightly, and it's not worth the major downgrade at WR. With Colston banged up and Boldin & Bowe largely ineffective, this offer makes little sense.

But hey, put it out there and let's see what he says.

Comment

I'd make the offer and see what he says. You could always deal him Luck and a better WR than Williams and ask him to include Vick. Although you'd have to pick up a QB for Week 12 when Foles/Vick are on bye.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
            X