• Show
Clear All

• Stacy or Ivory

Which one for RB2?

Zac Stacy vs Sea
    or
    Chris Ivory @ Cin

Frank Gore @ Jax is my RB1
    Terrance Williams @ Det is my flex (Megatron + Green at WR1/2)

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Ivory . stacey is close to worthless with Clemens at QB.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Wow, Stacy ended up with 134 yards against Seattle. Wasn't expecting that. But, still won my match up with Ivory (11 yards) as my RB2. Next week i'll be starting both of them since Gore and Jacobs have byes.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And now this from Rotoworld through Yahoo via everyone:

FOX Sports reports Zac Stacy is headed for X-rays following the Rams' 14-9 loss to the Seahawks on Monday night.

Advice: Stacy appeared to injure his ankle on the final drive, one in which he was gashing the Seahawks on the ground. He was wincing in noticeable pain on the sideline. The ESPN cameras later caught him with a decent amount of athletic tape on his left ankle as he was gingerly walking around. Stacy entered the game on the final play but was motioned out wide left and wasn't really a part of the action. It would be a crushing blow for both Stacy and the Rams if he's dealing with any sort of injury that would cost him even a week of action. Stacy is going to be the centerpiece of the offense moving forward.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That would also explain why the Rams threw so much (and gave carries to Richardson) when they got inside the 5 at the end.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Update:
            FOX Sports' Mike Garofolo reports Rams RB Zac Stacy has avoided a high-ankle sprain.

Advice: It would appear Stacy escaped with a garden-variety sprain in Monday's loss. Stacy should be considered day to day, and likely to suit up for Sunday's game against the Titans. Now the centerpiece of the Rams offense, Stacy is averaging a robust 4.6 yards per carry, and solidifying himself as a legitimate RB2. His status will be updated on Wednesday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Started both this week and each of them had their best game of the season.

Ivory: 139 yards & 1 TD
              Stacy: 127 yards & 2 TD + 6 REC for 51 yards

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Stacy is must-start every week now. Ivory you still have to play the matchup and his injury history leads to believe he's only got another game or so before having to sit. Stacy's health has been not great, but nothing like Ivory's track record

Comment

Working...
                X