Stafford/Douglas for RG3/Lacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford/Douglas for RG3/Lacy

Thoughts on stafford/douglas for rg3/lacy? 12 team 1/2 ppr. Wrs are vjax, roddy, dmoore, stevie j, douglas, durham. Rbs are rice, fjax, mjd, bell. Start 3 wr, 2 rb, w/r/t flex. TEs are gronk and hmiller. This guy seems to really want stafford or really wants to dump grif. Second time in two days he's offered trades centered around them.

RG III is running more now.

the devil is in the details...what are QB scoring rules?

In my leagues, scoring to date,

a) Passing TD-intensive league (5 pts for pass TD; 3 pts for every 50 yds rushing): Stafford ranks 2nd, RG III 15th

b) Rushing yards-intensive league with TD's generally deemphasized: Stafford ranks 5th, RG III 7th

c) a Yahoo league: Stafford 2nd, RG III 14th.

Comment

In this league, the QB scoring is standard...4pts/pass TD, 6pts/rush TD, 1pt/25 pass yds, 1pt/10 rush yds, -1 int.

Stafford is 2nd and RG3 is 13th. In the last 4 weeks Stafford is 6th in points per game at 21.17, and Griffin is 9th at 19.31 per.

Comment

I would've said yes, but looks like you need the WR more than the RB.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I would've said yes, but looks like you need the WR more than the RB.
          That's interesting because I would have said the opposite, lol. MJD is a complete bust. Jackson is a decent flex option but will lose touches if Spilled ever gets healthy. Rice is struggling, and their OL is garbage. Bell looks to be the best of the bunch. VJax is a surefire WR1. Roddy will be great for the stretch run, and I like Moore a lot as a WR3. Stevie is meh, but a decent enough bye week or injury fill in. I guess I feel more comfy with that group than I do my backs.

Comment

Working...
          X