Mizzou!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou!!!!!!!!!

Can we finally say they BELONG in the SEC? A big win at Georgia and now a trouncing of Florida at home. Now, WE are in the driver's seat for the SEC East! Still won't be easy with South Carolina next and still have a surprisingly good TN team and Johnny Football coming up, but things are looking good for Mizzou right now even with our freshman QB. M-I-Z.............
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Really? Two Mizzou threads in one week? I mean two big wins and all, but consolidation, man.

Comment

First, I realized the other Mizzou thread was in the wrong forum. Second, 2 big wins deserve 2 threads! No one thought Mizzou would be where they are at this point in the season. We have a very good chance of being in the SEC title game! And this after going 5-7 last year and people saying Mizzou leaving the Big XII was a big mistake. Plus, I couldn't let Jason have ALL the glory with his UCF win.
      拖裤子,
      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Working...
      X