What should I be targeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I be targeting?

I have a team that started 0-5 but we play a full 17-week regular season so I don't totally think its a dead issue. Especially when I look at my team I don't think its dead yet and my big week 6 is reinforcing that. Right now I have RB depth coming out of my ears and want to use it to improve but I'm confused what to target. At one point I thought WR but. Blackmon has been so good I'm not sure anymore. Waddy a think? It's PPR, start 1 flex, when a player goes over 100 rushing or receiving it goes to 1 point/5 yards, over 300 passing it goes to 1 point/ 10 yards and you get a 2 point bonus for tds over 20 yards.

QB: Luck
    RB: Foster, Lacy, Le'Veon Bell, Zac Stacy, Joique Bell
    WR: AJ Green, Blackmon, Roddy White, Keenan Allen, Harvin
    TE: Gronk, Jordan Reed
    K: Crosby
    D: Carolina

I've been playing D carousel as well as TE so those would seem two obvious spots.

Gronk has murdered a lot of teams this year hasn't he? Between him, Roddy and Harvin, you should be in for better days ahead. Even Foster seems to be generally on the upswing. Is it time to get off the Gronk train? Sell him for 90 cents on the dollar along with one of your RBs to upgrade your TE? But who would even be an upgrade since Graham is now banged up too? Gronk/Bell/Lacy for a stud RB2 and someone like Jordan Cameron?

Comment

Yeah, you've been getting killed at WR3 and your TE, but both should be decent moving forward. maybe if you feel otherwise, package a RB with White for a better WR?

Comment

Not sure what you can do, maybe you can take revo's advice and package White & a RB to try and get a stud WR. But you won't get full value for White in a trade now since he had the high ankle sprain to begin the season and now he has a hamstring injury. K. Allen has really emerged over the last 3 games (27 targets, 20 receptions, 302 yards, 2 TDs) is someone that is worth a look as a Flex starter. I don't have a problem with this starting lineup:

QB: Luck
        RB: Foster
        RB: Lacy
        WR: A.J. Green
        WR: Blackmon
        Flex: Bell/K. Allen/Rod. White
        TE: Reed (with Gronk coming back in the next couple of weeks)
        K: Crosby
        DEF: CAR

What about Luck and a RB for a stud QB?
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
        X