Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son severely beaten

What the fuck is wrong with people?

When reports emerged that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson missed practice and traveled to South Dakota due to a “medical issue involving [a] young family member that likely will be a police matter," several tipsters linked the news to reports from Sioux Falls of a man named Robert Joseph…

Originally posted by usfsucks View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with people?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cal-condition/
    Yep, I just saw this and thought the same thing. Who severely beats a 2 year old?

14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

What in the everloving fuck? Who does that to a little kid? Certainly not someone who needs to live on this planet another 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Oh my god.

Hoping for a full recovery for the poor little boy.
        City Pages, a newspaper in Minnesota, is reporting that he's not expected to survive

There is a special place in hell for people who do this to children.

Comment

Awful. Just awful. Not really much more to say.

Someone posted this on Facebook and I saw a comment that said, "who would do this to the child of an NFL player?"

Does it matter that he's an NFL player? Is it somehow appropriate if it was the child of someone other than an NFL player? I did not understand that at all.

Comment

not to mitigate at all, was just having the same difficulty wrapping my head around this as everyone else... I think "severe" beating conjures up images of taking a bat to someone or something... babies aren't surviving that. It's a lot less effort put into putting a severe beating on a baby, inexcusable, but I could see it happening from stupidity and impulsiveness rather than the sustained maliciousness that it takes to do that much damage to an adult.

again, inexcusable regardless.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

The Minneapolis Star Tribune has reported that the child has died. Just unbelievable. This guy should rot in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                The Minneapolis Star Tribune has reported that the child has died. Just unbelievable. This guy should rot in hell.
                rotting in hell would be preferable to the treatment he'll get in prison. I think I prefer the prison option so he truly feels pain.

Comment

Working...
                X