Down by the Schoolyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down by the Schoolyard

Who should I target to pick up in place of Julio??

My other WR are: Fitz, Hilton, MWilliams, TWilliams, Hopkins

There are obviously a plethora of available WR, but who among these should I target, if any: Pettis, Tate, JSimpson, Avery, SHill, RWoods, VBrown, RRandle, SMoss...also, guys like McCluster and THolliday have value in the league with return yards

OR

should I target a RB like Blount, Helu, Reece, Bolden?? My RB are Charles, Moreno, Bell, SJackson, Stacy

Avery is a little nicked up (Shoulder) but seems to be a lot more to Smith's liking than Bowe does. Pettis also seems to be the favored target despite more high priced options for his QB. Randle has home run potential if Nicks or Cruz get hurt but he's less useful when they're healthy. Is Keenan Allen available? I don't like Woods without EJ Manuel. I think I'd go Simpson, Avery, Pettis.

I think I like Blount as much as any of the WRs but I can't see him ever starting for your team.

Comment

Thanks, JC. Allen is not available and I dropped Blount last week for that same reason...of course, now that I have an open spot... :-(

I like Pettis, but his next 3 games are against Hou, Car and Sea...no thanks!!
      I'm actually intriqued by Holliday for the next 3 weeks... Jacksonville will be punting, a lot!!...Indy vs Den will be a shootout with likely many KO returns and then Wsh for possibly the same reason

It looks like I'll be deciding between Simpson and Avery...

Comment

V. Brown or Randle would be my choices.
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
        X