Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS - Gordon or Ridley

Non PPR, looking to fill my flex position:

Josh Gordon vs. Buffalo - going up against a poor defense but looking like a strong chance of rain and a relatively unproven QB still.

Ridley @ Cin - has to have a good game one of these days, right? Cinci's front 7 is tough though

I'd go with Gordon. Ridley hasn't really shown me anything that would lead me to believe that this is the week that he breaks out.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Gordon
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Make it three, Gordon. I'm a Ridley owner, and I think that he's being phased out. Don't know why, but seeing Blount in there when they want to run out the clock shows me that they're just not committed in any way to Ridley. Add in the fact that even if he (Ridley) get carries, he's a part of a 3 headed committee that I wish I had no part of.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Definitely Gordon here.

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
            I'd go with Gordon. Ridley hasn't really shown me anything that would lead me to believe that this is the week that he breaks out.
            Would ya believe that Ridley had more yards than Gordon last week (79 to 71)?

I think Ridley is moving in the right direction, but I'd still go with Gordon here.

Comment

Thanks guys - Gordon it is!

Comment

Ridley missing two straight days of practice is the icing on the cake.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Ridley missing two straight days of practice is the icing on the cake.
                  This. I have no confidence in Ridley at this point and Gordon has a good matchup against a D tonight that let Torrey Smith blow up last week.

Comment

Gordon had a good line, but imagine what it would have been if he hadn't dropped that pass when he was in the clear.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                      Gordon had a good line, but imagine what it would have been if he hadn't dropped that pass when he was in the clear.
                      Don't remind me! But I'll take it

Comment

Working...
                      X