WDIS - QB, Flex & DEF - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS - QB, Flex & DEF - Week 5

Standard league with 1/2PPR and 4pts for passing TDs.

QB: Vick @NYG or Bradford vs JAC

Flex: Lacy vs DET or Powell @ATL

DEF: BAL @MIA or BUF @CLE

Thanks in advance.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Vick, Powell, BAL

Comment

I think I'd go Vick, Lacy and BAL.

Comment

Vick, Powell, BAL
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Vick, Powell, BAL

Comment

Well I didn't start the Bills DEF last night so I'm locked in the Raven's DEF vs Miami. I'm going to go with Vick at QB and I'm leaning towards Lacy at Flex. I think that the Green Bay/Detroit game has the potential to be a shootout (over/under of 53.5pts). I think that Lacy will get the majority of the carries (including goal line work) and since he's better in pass protection than Franklin, he'll see some time on 3rd downs as well. I'm worried that the Jets will get down early and be forced to throw the ball. Also with Ivory (injury) and Goodson (suspension) returning to practice, its getting crowded in the Jets backfield.

If anybody else has an opinion on the Lacy versus Powell debate, feel free to offer your 2 cents. I have a tough match-up this week going against Newton, Forte, A.J. Green, D. Bryant, J. Rodgers, Gates, Zuerlein & Miami DEF.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
              Well I didn't start the Bills DEF last night so I'm locked in the Raven's DEF vs Miami. I'm going to go with Vick at QB and I'm leaning towards Lacy at Flex. I think that the Green Bay/Detroit game has the potential to be a shootout (over/under of 53.5pts). I think that Lacy will get the majority of the carries (including goal line work) and since he's better in pass protection than Franklin, he'll see some time on 3rd downs as well. I'm worried that the Jets will get down early and be forced to throw the ball. Also with Ivory (injury) and Goodson (suspension) returning to practice, its getting crowded in the Jets backfield.

If anybody else has an opinion on the Lacy versus Powell debate, feel free to offer your 2 cents. I have a tough match-up this week going against Newton, Forte, A.J. Green, D. Bryant, J. Rodgers, Gates, Zuerlein & Miami DEF.

Thanks.
              To who? Stephen Hill & Santonio Holmes are out this week.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                To who? Stephen Hill & Santonio Holmes are out this week.
                Exactly my point. Its kind of like the MJD problem, I fear that Powell will have no help this week with the lack of weapons on the Jets side of the ball. With Lacy I feel pretty confident that he'll get me 60-80 yards and a TD, so he just feels like a safer choice.

Comment

Exactly my point. Its kind of like the MJD problem, I fear that Powell will have no help this week with the lack of weapons on the Jets side of the ball. With Lacy I feel pretty confident that he'll get me 60-80 yards and a TD, so he just feels like a safer choice.
                  Agreed - the ATL d isn't that good with all their injuries but they can still stack the box against the run since Geno will have no one to throw the ball to anyway.

Comment

Lacy for me... Who are you two RB that these are your flex options?

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                      Lacy for me... Who are you two RB that these are your flex options?
                      We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K & 1 DST.

Comment

Thanks.
                        I think Lacy's the right choice for the reasons you listed, and since the Packers are finally showing some rush blocking chops, and their OL is going to be super-motivated against the Stomper Suh gang.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                        X