Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need RB

This is for my league 2.

I've currently got Mendenhall, Snelling and Mathews on my roster, because of injuries (Jackson) and byes (Martin) I need to play two of them this week. I can go out and pick up someone like DeAngelo Williams, Ellington, Ogbonnaya, Helu, Hunter, Blount.

Any suggestions on who to have on the roster and then who to start this week?

Not sure who you would have to drop to pick up a RB but D. Williams would be my choice to pick up this week. I'd start him & Mathews this week. Helu may be an option going forward if Morris' injury is serious (which it doesn't sound like it is), but Washington is on BYE this week.

Another name for this week is R. Jennings, who may get the start at RB for OAK this week due to a McFadden injury.

Good luck.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

D. Williams easily.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        D. Williams easily.
        Agreed - surprising he'd be on the wire even in a 10-team league

Comment

Yeah, definitely DWilliams. I would then probably start him and Mendenhall this week, although I could easily be persuaded to go Mathews over Mendenhall.

Comment

Mendenhall over Ellington? I'm not sure Arizona is seeing it that way right now.

Comment

I'd go DWilliams and R. Jennings over Mendy and Snelling. I view Jennings as the better short-run injury fill-in play than Snelling, while DWilliams is better than Mendy.

Comment

Originally posted by usfsucks View Post
                Mendenhall over Ellington? I'm not sure Arizona is seeing it that way right now.
                Ellington had 7 touches last week to Mendenhall's 13. While I'm not sure I trust any of them, I wouldn't say they're leaning towards Ellington either.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Ellington had 7 touches last week to Mendenhall's 13. While I'm not sure I trust any of them, I wouldn't say they're leaning towards Ellington either.
                  Yeah, Ellington has become a fantasy nerds darling, but the AZ coaching staff seems to favor Mendy for sum ungodly reason.

Gotta grab Deangelo if he's available and Jennings is a nice one-week play against a horrid Chargers D.

Comment

It's impossible to trust any Cardinals back. Ellington has looked much better but they've been favoring Mendy. Neither is a great play but if I'm playing the long game I'd rather own Ellington. That said, this week you've gotta play D Willy

Comment

Working...
                    X