• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Help!

10 team, non-PPR

We Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 WR/RB/TE

I'd received: Brandon Marshall, DeAndre Hopkins and Monte Ball
    I'd give up: Giovanni Bernard and Jared Cook

In pure talent alone, I'd win the deal and should probably make the trade but for some reason, I'm worried about my overall depth.

My Current Starters are:

WR: Dez and Cobb (backups - Antonio Brown, Golden Tate and Percy Harvin)
    RB: Charles and Forte (backups - Lacy and Bernard)
    TE: Vernon Davis (backup - Jared Cook)
    W/R/T Flex: 1 of the backups, depending on matchups

Marshall would be my flex which would stack my starting lineup of course but having only an injured Lacy and unproven Ball behind my RBs scare me a little bit. I don't really have a need for a WR but I'd then have 3 of the top 10 WRs and could trade one of my others for a RB if needed.

Should I pull the trigger?

I'd jump all over it. I'd do Bernard and Cook for Marshall only. Worry about RB depth later; you can always do another deal.

Comment

I wouldn't even have wasted the time to type this post out. You'd better do this deal before he realizes what the heck he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        I wouldn't even have wasted the time to type this post out. You'd better do this deal before he realizes what the heck he's done.
        Haha - that's what I figured, but I like the extra support! Trade accepted, we'll see what the league says now...

Comment

Another vote for YES!!!
          14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
          RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
          WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
          TE: Olsen (NA)
          K: Lutz (7)
          DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

And of course as soon as the league found out, they aren't too happy.... Obviously a good trade in my favor, but not a veto-able one...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              And of course as soon as the league found out, they aren't too happy.... Obviously a good trade in my favor, but not a veto-able one...
              Since the other owner has an empty roster spot its really Marshall, Hopkins & Ball for Cook, Bernard and Free agent. Its just a matter of what WR/RBs are available? In a 10 team league there should be some decent options out there.
              14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
              RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
              WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
              TE: Olsen (NA)
              K: Lutz (7)
              DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Ditto

You're getting one of the top 4 receivers in the game for a rookie sharing carries and a back up tight end. Your rb depth is a bit weak, but in a 10 team leagye I'm sure there's someone on the waiver wire you could grab.

Comment

Working...
                X