Is Willis McGahee worth a pick up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Willis McGahee worth a pick up?

Assuming the Browns sign him, he'll be their number 1 back, is he worth a pick up, especially in a PPR league?

he's probably worth a pickup, but if you have to start him, yeeesh

Comment

He was taken with the #2 waiver pick this morning in my 14 team league. Waivers reset each week to inverse standings. He was taken over Starks, Snelling, J. Rodgers, Royal, M. Brown, Fleener.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Would you start McGahee over Ivory? 14 tm league that only drafts 3 RB but starts 2... (and I have SJax hurt)... No IR slot
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          Would you start McGahee over Ivory? 14 tm league that only drafts 3 RB but starts 2... (and I have SJax hurt)... No IR slot
          McGahee just got signed so he doesn't even know the playbook. Plus Brian Hoyer is the starting QB against a tough Minnesota DEF this week. No thanks. I'd go with Ivory.
          14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
          RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
          WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
          TE: Olsen (NA)
          K: Lutz (7)
          DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I spent $6 to get McGahee last night and $44 to get Royal

Comment

McGahee went for $51 in my 14-teamer and $46 in my 12-tm keeper league.

Comment

He went for $89 in a league with FAAB budgets of $150.

I told his new owner that he spent $88 too much.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Yes he's worth grabbing. No he's not worth these kind of silly faabs. No he shouldn't start over Ivory yet (more about him needing to get up to speed because Ivory is doodoo)

Comment

Working...
                  X