Ahmad Bradshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Bradshaw

What to do with him now?? Drop him for Ridley or Cordarelle Patterson?? Hold on to him??
    Drop him and pick up Ridley
    0%
    Drop him and pick up Cordarelle Patterson
    0%
    Hold him
    0%

This isn't even a question. Drop Bradshaw and pick up Ridley IMMEDIATELY!!! Good luck!
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

how is Ridley on waivers??

Comment

Maybe it's a 4 team league? I would think Ridley is a stat most weeks...Bradshaw certainly is not anyone.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Did you mean to write Vereen and accidentally wrote Ridley? Anyway, I'd even dump him for Vereen.

Comment

No, one of the owners just dropped him...he's on waivers until Friday morning, and I'm 12 of 12 in order, but I'll put in a claim...

Comment

Bradshaw is worthless after this week.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
                No, one of the owners just dropped him...he's on waivers until Friday morning, and I'm 12 of 12 in order, but I'll put in a claim...
                Wow, 12 team league and he was dropped? That's what we call PANIC MODE!!

Comment

I would drop a lot better people than Bradshaw for Ridley.

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

I don't think Bradshaw will be completely worthless until the inevitable foot injury, but Ridley is a much better bet. Shouldn't have been dropped in the first place.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Yes to Ridley, no on Patterson just yet... But there's no way 10 owners let Ridley slide

Comment

Working...
                      X