WDIS: RB/Flex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS: RB/Flex

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm a close friend of moonlight J and I think he was tired of me asking him who I start so he signed me up in here! I've got 4 leagues right now (listed in my signature with their individual rule intricacies). With the trade of Richardson I find myself even more screwed in one of the leagues where I was planning on using Bradshaw to replace Jackson for a few weeks so I need some help.

League 2:

Need 1 RB and 1 Flex from these:

James Starks
    Ryan Mathews
    Ahmed Bradshaw
    Roddy White
    Charles Clay

I know my options are very limited but any advice would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to taking a big part in this board!

yea, get this guy off my case!!!!!

Comment

James Starks
      Ryan Mathews
      Ahmed Bradshaw
      Roddy White
      Charles Clay

I think you can still start Starks this week. Even though the matchup is less than enviable - Lynch and Seattle were able to run pretty efficiently on SF.

I'd stay away from Mathews. As a Chargers homer, he's going to see less time than ever after his latest muff.

Bradshaw might still get a fair portion of carries this week as they ease in TRich.

Roddy White hasn't practiced all week and Miami's D is actually pretty good.

Charles Clay is interesting. If in a PPR league, he could be your guy.

I'd wait until Sunday and see what Roddy's status is. If he's playing, I think you have to start him. If he's iffy, then Clay.

are you from Algeria?

Comment

In PPR, with those options, I'd go Starks at RB, and go with Roddy if he dresses. If he doesn't I would probably dump Bradshaw and pick up a free agent WR to start this week. For example, I like Nate Washington vs. SD with Kendall Wright unlikely to go and Britt in the doghouse better than Mathews/Bradshaw/Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
          are you from Algeria?
          Thanks but Algeria? LOL, what's with that?

Comment

Starks & White

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
              In PPR, with those options, I'd go Starks at RB, and go with Roddy if he dresses. If he doesn't I would probably dump Bradshaw and pick up a free agent WR to start this week. For example, I like Nate Washington vs. SD with Kendall Wright unlikely to go and Britt in the doghouse better than Mathews/Bradshaw/Clay.
              The free agent WR's I was looking at were Burleson and Andre Roberts, but I'll keep an eye out for Washington! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by usfsucks View Post
                Thanks but Algeria? LOL, what's with that?
                ask Jason...

Comment

Originally posted by usfsucks View Post
                  The free agent WR's I was looking at were Burleson and Andre Roberts, but I'll keep an eye out for Washington! Thanks!
                  Good choices too, I like each of them better than your other flex options. I'd go w Andre Roberts. I was thinking Nate Washington b/c he was one of the best guys for this week who is unowned in each of my three leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                    I was guessing it was related to the hacking he had told me about.

Comment

Working...
                    X