Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns trade T Rich to Colts for 1st rounder

Wowee weewaa

holy crap. They sure frowned really fast on Richardson. Now who the hell runs the ball in Cleveland??

EDIT -- they signed Willis McGahee. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      holy crap. They sure frowned really fast on Richardson. Now who the hell runs the ball in Cleveland??
      Good question. I just went to check their roster and then started laughing.

Comment

They must fear some injury. I picked up Rainey hoping he gets the carries. Chris Ivory is my only rb2 after losing S-Jax

Comment

Somebody has to get rushing yards in Cleveland, and in deep, non-PPR leagues, this actualy matters..

Best pick up?

espn and NFL depth charts list Rainey RB2 and Ogbonnaya FB. McGahee? Montario Hardesty on IR. Brandon Jackson was released Sep. 1

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
            Somebody has to get rushing yards in Cleveland, and in deep, non-PPR leagues, this actualy matters..

Best pick up?

espn and NFL depth charts list Rainey RB2 and Ogbonnaya FB. McGahee? Montario Hardesty on IR. Brandon Jackson was released Sep. 1
            Willis McGahee - RB - Free Agent

Free agent Willis McGahee is in Cleveland taking a physical for the Browns.

After the Browns traded Trent Richardson away to the Colts for a 2014 first-round pick Wednesday evening, they need someone to carry the ball for them the rest of the season. Chris Ogbonnaya and Bobby Rainey are the only other running backs on Cleveland's roster. McGahee worked out for the Giants last week, but he hasn't received much interest since being cut by the Broncos in June. We fully expect him to sign on with the Browns once he passes the physical.

Comment

Wow! WTF?

Comment

As a Bradshaw owner this sucks.

Comment

I have Richardson and Bradshaw.....hello RBBC

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    Naw, I can't imagine they spent a 1st rounder to make it a RBBC. Besides, Bradshaw will spend his normal amount of time nursing an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      I highly doubt they paid the price of a 1st rounder so he could split carries with Bradshaw.

Comment

The Colts should try to ship Bradshaw back to the Giants.

Comment

And just the other day, the Colts signed the first player in my alma mater's history to make it to the NFL -- RB Miguel Maysonet -- to their practice squad.

Comment

Some in my FB feed think the Browns are tanking, but I think this is Joe Banner being unfettered Joe Banner in a way he was never allowed to be when he had to share power with Andy Reid.

As for any disappointed Ahmad Bradshaw owners, what did you really expect, guy is due for his annual foot injury any week now.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Sigh....as a Browns fan....I truly believe that they are pulling the stunt that the Colts did to get Luck.

Get the #1 pick overall and then take the Colts 1st rd pick and trade up to get another Top 5 pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X