BEARS -6 Vikings

Saints -3 BUCS

Lions -1.5 CARDINALS

RAIDERS -5.5 Jaguars

Broncos -4.5 GIANTS

SEAHAWKS -3 49ers

BENGALS -7 Steelers
    "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

YTD 2-3

Titans +9

Rams +6

Cardinals +1.5

Jaguars +5.5

Giants +4.5
    "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

2-7-1 - gotta get better in week 2.

Chargers - Eagles D couldn't keep a very weak Skins O down for 4 quarters
      Browns - Divisional matchup and the Browns D is actually worth their salt
      Titans - Tough call here, but the Titans looked pretty good in week 1. Who knows?
      COLTS - I can't believe the Fish will go into Indy and win.
      BILLS - Home Dog! C'mon son. The Panthers didn't really convince me in week 1.
      CHIEFS - Told my Cowboys fan friend that they would lose in Arrowhead. Time to put my Monolopy money where my mouth is.
      Saints - Bucs always play the Saints tight, especially at home, but the Saints D is actually improved this year.
      Lions - Can't take the home dog when Fitz might not even play.
      RAIDERS - Bad team coming west gets a lot worse, even against a worse team.
      GIANTS - I may miss on this completely, but I think the G-Men do a 180 from their Dallas game and even win outright. David Wilson plays mistake-free.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Chargers +7 --non-believing Eagles fan
        Browns +6.5 --homer pick
        TEXANS -9 --Texans are PISSED after their crappy first half performance against the Chargers
        COLTS -2 --Only 2 points?
        FALCONS -6 --Good on both sides of the ball
        CHIEFS -3 --Ooooo...the Cowboys beat the Giants...oooo...I'm so scared.
        Lions -1.5 --Game of the week...or something
        RAIDERS -5.5 --I have faith the Jags are THAT bad
        Broncos -4.5 --Giants looked pathetic against an average team, Peyton wins Manning bowl

Apparently I like favorites...
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Chargers - Eagles D couldn't keep a very weak Skins O down for 4 quarters - Right.
          Browns - Divisional matchup and the Browns D is actually worth their salt - Tough loss.
          Titans - Tough call here, but the Titans looked pretty good in week 1. Who knows? - They covered. Heck, they could have won this one.
          COLTS - I can't believe the Fish will go into Indy and win. - Well, the Fish did. Bully for them.
          BILLS - Home Dog! C'mon son. The Panthers didn't really convince me in week 1. - Winner!
          CHIEFS - Told my Cowboys fan friend that they would lose in Arrowhead. Time to put my Monolopy money where my mouth is. - Chiefs won but did not cover.
          Saints - Bucs always play the Saints tight, especially at home, but the Saints D is actually improved this year. - Again, Saints won, but did not cover.
          Lions - Can't take the home dog when Fitz might not even play. - Dammit. Always take the home dog.
          RAIDERS - Bad team coming west gets a lot worse, even against a worse team. - Right.
          GIANTS - I may miss on this completely, but I think the G-Men do a 180 from their Dallas game and even win outright. David Wilson plays mistake-free. - I missed completely.

4-6 this week. 6-13-1 on the season.
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
          X