RJ Play for Pay 2013 Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.07. Drew Brees QB, New Orleans

Never really had one of the top three QBs, hopefully it'll be a nice experience.

Actually wanted Marshall here, but you can't always get what you want...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

2.09 G-Men Jamaal Charles - Keeper
      2.10 He Hate Me Julio Jones - Keeper

Hammer up

Comment

2.09 KEEPER
        2.10 KEEPER

2.11 Aaron Rodgers GB
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

2.12 Frank Gore RB SF

He Hate Me Up

Comment

3.01.....Andre Johnson, WR, HOU

Comment

3.02 Marques Colston NOS
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

3.03.....Giovani Bernard, RB, CIN

Comment

3.04 Roddy White - WR Atl

Comment

Dammit, I wanted Lacy.

Hornsby keeps Jimmy Graham at 3.06.

3.07 Vincent Jackson, WR TB.

Worked for me last year.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

3.08 Vernon Davis SF

Comment

3.11 Darren McFadden 3.11 RB

Comment

3.12 Jason Witten TE
                          4.01 Dammit Darren McFa...oh, phew... Ryan Mathews RB... oh shit
                          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

4.02 Gronk TE KEEPER

The good news for my team, once Gronk comes back McFadden will be hurt.

Comment

4.02 Gronk keeper

4.03 Traut up
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

4.03 Monte Ball - RB Den
                                We're into the swinging for the fences part of the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X