Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who to keep in PPR league with odd rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to keep in PPR league with odd rules?

In this league, there is no round penalty for keeping a guy, so you can keep him in the same round he was drafted in as a rookie forever if that's how things shake out.

PPR, decimal scoring, all TDs 6.

We can keep up to 3, but 1 must have been a rookie the previous year.

My "rookie" keeper is Trent Richardson in the 1st round.

These are my other viable choices. Which 2 would you keep?

Chris Johnson 4th
    MJD 6th
    Reggie Wayne 6th
    Torrey Smith 15th

I am leaning toward Smith for one but have no idea about the other slot.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Agree with Smith.

I think Johnson in the 4th is pretty nice value - especially since he'll be your RB2. Wayne's production fell off too much in the second half of last season to make me feel warm and fuzzy about him this year (especially from week 12 on). And, as good of a year as he had last year, he still only scored 5 TDs. I don't see him improving this year.

I'm torn on MJD this year. One on hand, he's coming off a pretty major injury and just started participating in 11-11 drills. Plus, that Jags team is going to be awful. Still, they were awful two years ago and he lead the league in rushing. On the other hand, being in a contract year might be extra incentive. Still, I'm not touching him. CJ is the safer pick, IMO

Comment

How many teams?

Chris Johnson in the 4th (I'm assuming 12 teams) is probably a round or two ahead of his value, while MJD is three rounds ahead. So I guess I'd go with Smith since he's the greatest value, and, yeah, I guess CJ is the "safer" of the two.

Comment

12 teams.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
        X