Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis signs with....

ESPN.

Over the years a lot of people have been very harsh about ESPN and their analysis, hosts etc. I've been fairly indifferent to it. However, the addition of Ray Lewis to their team pretty much ensures that other than Mike and Mike in the morning, my TV will be locked on MLB Network and NFL Network during their respective seasons.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    ESPN.

Over the years a lot of people have been very harsh about ESPN and their analysis, hosts etc. I've been fairly indifferent to it. However, the addition of Ray Lewis to their team pretty much ensures that other than Mike and Mike in the morning, my TV will be locked on MLB Network and NFL Network during their respective seasons.
    Amen.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      ESPN.

Yup. Even less of a reason to watch ESPN.

Comment

Working...
      X