NFL Week 2 Discusssion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 2 Discusssion Thread

The Niners will certainly face some kind of investigation for the way the CMC inactive was handled

Originally posted by revo View Post
    The Niners will certainly face some kind of investigation for the way the CMC inactive was handled
    I tend to agree but I don't know the rules. In the post game interview Mason said he knew he'd be starting Friday...

Comment

Originally posted by the heat View Post

I tend to agree but I don't know the rules. In the post game interview Mason said he knew he'd be starting Friday...
      Yup. That wasn't made public. Questionable is 50-50, sounds like he was more doubtful than questionable.

Comment

CMC out Week 2, IR a possibility. Talk about escalation.

Hollywood Brown had shoulder surgery and was placed on IR. Andy Reid saying now it'll be "months, not weeks" with him. Congrats to all the Rashee Rice/Xavier Worthy owners.

And Tua, of course, suffered another bad concussion and all bets are off on his return coming anytime soon

Comment

Jordan Love out

Comment

CMC placed on IR, so he's out until at least Week 6 now. What a disaster.

Comment

The Packers, during week 2 became the first NFL team ever to win 800 games.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Isiah Pacheco has a broken leg, IR a certainty

Panthers bench Bryce Young after 2 pathetic starts

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Isiah Pacheco has a broken leg, IR a certainty

Panthers bench Bryce Young after 2 pathetic starts
                  Strange how just about every start by Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield were also pathetic in Carolina. Both are thriving now. Time for them to look in the mirror.

Comment

Cooper Kupp to miss "significant time" and will be placed on IR

Amazingly, Tua is NOT being placed on IR

Comment

Working...
                    X