No announcement yet.

2024 NFL Offseason Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolphins sign WR Jaylen Waddle to a three-year, $84.75 million extension.

Texans re-sign WR Nico Collins to a three-year, $72 million deal.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Vikings sign WR Justin Jefferson to a four-year, $140 million contract extension.

Jefferson is now the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history. His $140 million extension includes $110 million in guaranteed money.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Commanders released K Brandon McManus.

This is after a lawsuit was filed last Friday in Duval County Circuit Civil Court accusing McManus of sexually assaulting two female flight attendants during the Jaguars’ flight to London last season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The 49ers have re-signed RB Christian McCaffrey to a two-year extension averaging $19 million per season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Jaguars sign QB Trevor Lawrence to a five-year, $275 million contract extension including $200 million in guaranteed money.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Patriots signed RB Rhamondre Stevenson to a four-year, $36 million contract extension.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Falcons signed No. 8 overall pick and QB Michael Penix Jr. to a four-year, $22.88 million contract. This just a little more than 3 months after signing QB Kirk Cousins to a four-year, $180 million contract.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Saints signed WR Rashid Shaheed to a one-year, $5.2 million contract extension through the 2025 season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Packers signed Jordan Love to a four-year, $220 million extension.

The contract’s $55 million-per-year average makes Love the highest-paid QB in NFL history and includes a record $75M Signing Bonus plus $155M in new full guarantees.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dolphins signed Tua Tagovailoa to a four-year, $212.4 million extension.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bears sign WR DJ Moore to a four-year, $110 million contract extension.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Dolphins signed WR Tyreek Hill to a three-year, $90 million contract restructure through the 2026 season.
                          ​​
                          The deal includes $65 million in guarantees, bringing his four-year guaranteed total to $106.5 million, the most ever for a wide receiver. Notably, there were no additional years added to his contract.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Chiefs make Harrison Butker the highest paid kicker in the NFL with a 4 year, $25.6 miillion extension through 2028.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Nick Foles retired from the NFL after 11 seasons.

In a post to his Instagram, the 35 year-old Foles, a former third-round pick of the Eagles in 2012, has opted to call it quits. The veteran quarterback didn’t play an NFL snap in 2023, but he is most remembered for his run as the Eagles’ starter during the 2017 season when he stepped in for an injured Carson Wentz and led the team to an unprecedented Super Bowl victory in Super Bowl LII. During that three-game playoff stretch, Foles threw for 971-6-1 while completing 72.6 percent of his passes. A journeyman quarterback who spent time with six different franchises over his career, Foles is also one of nine quarterbacks to throw for seven touchdowns in a game, which he did during the 2013 Week 9 contest against the Raiders. Foles retires with a career 29-29 record while throwing for 14,227 yards and 82 touchdowns.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Minnesota Vikings rookie QB JJ McCarthy needs knee surgery on a torn meniscus and will be sidelined indefinitely.

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy also had to be carted off the field after an ankle injury that needed to have an air cast applied

Comment

Working...
                                X