2024 NFL Offseason Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lions re-sign QB Nate Sudfeld.

Chiefs sign rugby star Louis Rees-Zammit to play RB/WR.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chiefs sign QB Carson Wentz .
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chiefs re-sign RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Stefon Diggs traded to the Texans

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Stefon Diggs traded to the Texans
            All the Bills got in return was a 2025 2nd round pick. And that will likely be a late round pick. Somebody in Buffalo doesn't like Diggs.

And the Texans were already loaded at receiver with Nico Collins, Tank Dell, & Noah Brown.

C.J. Stroud is looking like a top 5 quarterback now with all the weapons he has.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chargers sign RB J.K. Dobbins.

Cowboys sign RB Royce Freeman.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jets trade QB Zach Wilson and a 2024 seventh round pick to the Broncos in exchange for a 2024 sixth-round pick.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Matt Ryan retired from the NFL after 15 seasons.

Ryan was the third overall pick of the 2008 NFL Draft and MVP award winner in 2016. Unfortunately, Ryan is most famous for adding to Tom Brady's legacy when he and the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead with 17 minutes left vs. the Patriots in Super Bowl LI.

Ryan retires as the Falcons’ all-time leader in passing yards (59,735) and passing touchdowns (367). He currently sits seventh on the NFL’s all-time passing yards list (62,792) and is ninth in career touchdown passes (381).

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lions sign WR Amon-Ra St. Brown to a four-year contract extension through 2028 that's worth up to $120 million.

St. Brown’s deal, with $77 million in guarantees, makes him the league’s highest paid wide receiver.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Eagles sign A.J. Brown to a three-year contract extension worth up to $96 million.

Brown’s deal includes $84 million in guarantees and make him the NFL’s highest paid receiver one day after the Lions made Amon-Ra St. Brown the league’s highest paid wideout.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

After signing QB Kirk Cousins for $180 million over 4 years with $100 million guaranteed, the Falcons selected Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. with the No. 8 overall pick. What are they doing?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow, a friend of mine growing up just had her son taken with the 2nd to last pick by the Denver Broncos — Nick Gargiulo, OT from South Carolina,

Comment

The Chiefs make Travis Kelce the league’s highest-paid TE with a 2-year/ $34.25 million contract extension through 2027. Kelce has had a good year.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

CBS fires Boomer Esiason after 22 years and Phil Simms after 26 years on “The NFL Today”.

Matt Ryan and JJ Watt will be joining James Brown, Nate Burleson and Bill Cowher on the show.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                The Chiefs make Travis Kelce the league’s highest-paid TE with a 2-year/ $34.25 million contract extension through 2027. Kelce has had a good year.
                                Not sure if this will look good in August, it may be a cruel summer. But if it doesn't work out the chiefs can shake it off
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X