2024 NFL Off-Season Arrest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 NFL Off-Season Arrest Thread

Vikings OC Wes Phillips is expected to plead guilty to an amended charge of careless driving after being arrested for a DWI according to Hennepin County Court records.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Raiders EDGE Janarius Robinson was arrested February 7 on the Las Vegas strip for suspicion of DUI.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Patriots WR Kayshon Boutte was arrested January 25 for illegal betting activity.

Boutte “allegedly placed more than 8,900 bets while underage with a fake account,” with some of those bets coming during his 2022 season at LSU. The rookie sixth-round pick was booked on a felony count of computer fraud and a misdemeanor count of gaming prohibited by players under 21, and reportedly used an alias to place his bets. Alexander’s article goes on to mention that Boutte is accused of betting on at least 17 NCAA football games, six of which were LSU games.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Former NFL CB Richard Sherman was arrested on suspicion of DUI early Saturday morning, according to the Washington State Patrol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It was announced earlier in the week by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office that an arrest warrant had been issued for recently released Lions cornerback Cam Sutton regarding his alleged involvement in a “domestic battery by strangulation.” The authorities posted to social media a request for help from the public to located Sutton, who they have been searching for over the last two weeks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Dallas Morning News reports Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is wanted “in connection with a major (car) accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas.”

“A vehicle believed to be registered or leased to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m.,” officials told the paper. Follow-up reports have specified Rice is believed to have been involved in a street race that resulted in a six-car pileup.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              It was announced earlier in the week by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office that an arrest warrant had been issued for recently released Lions cornerback Cam Sutton regarding his alleged involvement in a “domestic battery by strangulation.” The authorities posted to social media a request for help from the public to located Sutton, who they have been searching for over the last two weeks.

Free agent CB Cam Sutton turned himself in to the police after a warrant was issued for his alleged involvement in a domestic violence incident.

Sutton was released by the Lions days after it was announced a warrant had been issued for him regarding his alleged involvement in an alleged domestic violence situation. Sutton finally turned himself in nearly two weeks after the warrant was issued and is facing a charge of domestic battery by strangulation, which is a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Sutton’s playing days will likely be put on hold until this legal issue is behind him.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Former Baltimore Ravens LB Terrell Suggs was arrested on Tuesday in Scottsdale, Arizona, on charges of threatening and intimidating, and disorderly conduct with a weapon (gun) stemming from a March 10 incident outside of a local Starbucks, according to police records.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X