No announcement yet.

NFL Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browns QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson (concussion) is out.

Saints WR Rashid Shaheed (thigh) is out.

Texans TE Dalton Schultz (hamstring) is out.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

FanDuel was scorched for $13.4 million Thursday night on a four-leg parlay consisting of Tony Pollard, CeeDee Lamb, Brandin Cooks and DK Metcalf, all scoring a touchdown. Thousands of bettors cashed in on that one.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Steelers QB Kenny Pickett will undergo surgery on his injured ankle Monday and will miss 2-4 weeks as the Steelers Wild Card hopes fade into oblivion.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

So yesterday I had my worst day of football ever:
          - lost EVERY SINGLE ONE of my wagers (0-17). How is that even possible.
          - lost all 5 of my fantasy football games
          - got hammered in DFS in both the main slate and the showdown SNF slate

How long until baseball season?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            So yesterday I had my worst day of football ever:
            - lost EVERY SINGLE ONE of my wagers (0-17). How is that even possible.
            - lost all 5 of my fantasy football games
            - got hammered in DFS in both the main slate and the showdown SNF slate

How long until baseball season?
            Fantasy football just doesn't make any sense. My team has the best record in my league and this week I got destroyed by the team with the 8th best record.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

Fantasy football just doesn't make any sense. My team has the best record in my league and this week I got destroyed by the team with the 8th best record.
              Last night was the icing on the cake -- I had Kirk's over, TD and him in a parlay with Lawrence, and his ballsack exploded after the first play.

And then Lawrence sprains his ankle, putting him in serious jeopardy of missing 4,000 yards and killing all my pre-season 4,000 yard passing parlays.

Comment

Buccaneers WR Mike Evans is the first NFL receiver to have 1,000 yards receiving in his first 10 seasons.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco (shoulder) is out.
                  Colts RB Jonathan Taylor (thumb) is out.

Saints WR Rashid Shaheed (thigh) is out.
                  Packers WR Christian Watson (hamstring) is out.
                  Jaguars WR Christian Kirk (core) placed on IR and is out.

Texans TE Dalton Schultz (hamstring) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Saints TE Taysom Hill (foot) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Joe Flacco is back on the fantasy radar with a 311 yard game and 3 TDs passing for the Browns. Deshaun who?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Raiders went from being shutout last week to scoring 63 last night. The Chargers cure all ills.

Comment

The Chargers canned HC Brandon Staley and GM Tom Telesco

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            The Raiders went from being shutout last week to scoring 63 last night. The Chargers cure all ills.
                            The Raiders' 42-0 halftime lead was tied for the largest in NFL history, topped only by the 45-0 lead that New England had over Tennessee in 2009.

Comment

Texans QB C.J. Stroud (concussion) is out.

Texans WR Nico Collins (calf) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Packers RB AJ Dillon (thumb) is out.

Rams WR Tutu Atwell (concussion) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X