• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 2 Thread

Packers RB Aaron Jones is out
    Packers WR Christian Watson is out.
    Chargers RB Austin Ekeler is out.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Jets K Greg Zuerlein is out.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Falcons RB Cordarrelle Patterson is out.
      Raiders WR Jakobi Myers is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Rams rookie WR Puka Nacua decimated the NFL record for most receptions in his first two games, hauling in a remarkable 25 -- 6 more than the record held by Earl Cooper, which stood for 43 years.

Comment

Nick Chubb suffered a season ending knee injury in the second quarter against the Steelers on Monday night. Jerome Ford (16-106-0 rush, 3-25-1 rec) looks like the replacement here. And Kareem Hunt is still lurking.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Nick Chubb suffered a season ending knee injury in the second quarter against the Steelers on Monday night. Jerome Ford (16-106-0 rush, 3-25-1 rec) looks like the replacement here. And Kareem Hunt is still lurking.
            That Chubb injury was gruesome.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

That Chubb injury was gruesome.
              Yeah, watching the replay on the internet left me feeling a little nauseous. I have to say that I was impressed with the toughness of Chubb immediately after the play. For a guy who just had his knee bent sideways his reaction was rather subdued. Most guys would have been losing it. Chubb's reaction looked more like a guy who just pulled a hamstring.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

When the 49ers beat the Rams on Sunday, it was the first time ever that a QB drafted number 1 overall (Matt Stafford) lost to a QB drafted with the last overall pick (Brock Purdy).

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X