Jalen Carter rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Carter rumors

There are a lot of rumors circulating around about this generational talent. Some say he is falling out of the top 10. Locally the rumor is that the Bears will take him if he is there at 9. If not they will trade down.

Then some speculate he will not get past pick 5 Seattle and if he does not past pick 6 Detroit. I am in this camp, he won't make it to # 9,

What sayeth the pen?

I am very interested in Thursday Nights NFL Draft..

11 days have went by since I posted on Carter. I am more convinced than ever he does not drop out of the top 7. Steelers rumored to trade with the Bears to get Carter if he falls won't happen. Plus if by some chance Carter would fall the Bears will take him rather than draft capitol.

Poles is playing games, will be interesting on how it ends up.

Comment

Wow, he made it past Seattle, Detroit and got to the Bears. Bears pass by trading down 1 spot to the Eagles. Eagles get their man! Good move for the Eagles.

I was surprised that the Bears did not take him. Then again he didn't check all of the boxes for Poles philosophy. I was a little disappointed when the announcement came, but pretty happy with what Poles decided to do.

Bears get a monster to protect Justin Fields. Darnell Wright is 6' 6 and 335 lbs. He did not allow a sack in his last 19 games and only 8 QB pressures.

Comment

Working...
      X