Fantasy Football Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik View Post
    I'm surprised Gris took a guy who failed to meet the "baseline" a lot last year.
    Chris Johnson was 11 of 16 in Quality Games (69% - which tied him with Frank Gore) and 12th in total points in a PPR format.

The only RB ahead of him (that hadn't been drafted yet) was Sproles and I passed on him due to his injury this past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Here is what i will say about Crabtree once CK took over. After the getting to know you period that is.

Week 13 7/101
      Week 14 9/93
      Week 15 7/107/2
      Week 16 4/65
      Week 17 8/172/2

Then of course was his playoff outburst last week. Did i reach? Yes but i wanted him and didnt think be would get back to me. I have no remorse.
      Like I said...I think he's a great "sleeper"/undervalue for next year....I doubt anyone else would have reached for him that high....but maybe you're right.

Comment

But when CJ missed the baseline, he missed it badly. A near-zero from a starting RB usually means a loss.

It was a bit less painful in the PPR format, though.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

But when CJ missed the baseline, he missed it badly. A near-zero from a starting RB usually means a loss.

It was a bit less painful in the PPR format, though.
          Yes, in a non-PPR format, CJ was only 9 of 16 for a 56% QSR.

Comment

There are some significant freefallers from August til now. I realize uncertainty plays a huge part so i understand it but still intriguing to watch.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Now was definitely the time to grab Ryan. You know Griswold would have taken him with the next pick.

Comment

Now was definitely the time to grab Ryan. You know Griswold would have taken him with the next pick.
                Shuddup! I would not have.....ok, probably.....ok, fine....yes, he was my next pick! Dammit!

Comment

Skip me...I'll pick tonight.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Danario Alexander is gonna be a tough one to value. He's got loads of talent and the offense should be better with McCoy running the show, but his injury history is staggering.

Comment

How many rounds are we going?

Comment

I figured 15 but since the drafting o kickers anddefenses are unnecessary we can shave it down. Ten rounds?
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Or we can just draft a starting lineup of nine rounds. I am good with whatever.

Comment

Or we can just draft a starting lineup of nine rounds. I am good with whatever.
                            Yeah, I'm ok with this as well.

Comment

Or we can just draft a starting lineup of nine rounds.
                              I already took a backup WR.

Comment

Just to let you know, I'm out after drafting a full starting team...no way did I think this was going to be full roster with reserves. It was my impression that this was simply to get a handle on things while they were still fresh in our minds.
                                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                                -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X