Norv & AJ = Short-Timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norv & AJ = Short-Timers

according to the San Diego Union Tribune, both are expected to be fired at the end of the season.

I'm crying tears of joy.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      according to the San Diego Union Tribune, both are expected to be fired at the end of the season.
      In more upbeat news, the NFL is expected to "flex" Jets-Chargers out of Sunday Night Football Dec 16..
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I'm not a Chargers fan but my future father in-law is and I'm happy for his heart lol.

Comment

Norv is the only coach whose team has led the league in both offense and defense, the same year, yet missed the playoffs. Nuff said.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

The guy does seem to be a really good OC but he has held onto head coaching jobs in both Washington & SD much longer than he should. AJ should have been gone as soon as he wanted to fire Schottenheimer (sp?) after the 14-2 season.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
              The guy does seem to be a really good OC but he has held onto head coaching jobs in both Washington & SD much longer than he should. AJ should have been gone as soon as he wanted to fire Schottenheimer (sp?) after the 14-2 season.
              Looks like I'll remain a Charger fan.

As for Nkrv being a great OC, ummm, he's been their OC too and has completely failed. His play calling is horrific. He's living off of a time when he inherited a Hall of Fame QB, RB, WR and pro bowlers along the o-line (the Dallas years). The guy is about as emotional as a wet sock. This is a guy you do not want to follow in to battle. His second half collapses are epic which means: he doesn't adjust his game plan at all and/or gives the worst halftime talks in the history of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X