Trade:
    I give- Leshoure, Gates, Akers
    I get- Spiller, Daniels, Tynes

edit: this trade was vetoed,

good veto, bad veto????
    Last edited by ; 11-24-2012, 08:01 PM.

I think it was a good deal for you, but I don't think it was veto-able

Comment

if this trade was vetoed, then why bother with trades in the league? This deal leaned in your favor, but there's no way on earth it was veto-able.

Comment

That's ridiculous.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          I think it was a good deal for you, but I don't think it was veto-able
          That's what I thought. It's an nfl.com league where nfl.com controls veto, the owners have no say. The whole season has been crazy.

An owner traded middlings for Peterson, then AJ Green. So, I complained when he traded Romo for Rogers.

I said something like, hey you might want to see if there's some collusion between these 3 teams, they seem to be funneling all the best players to one roster. nfl.com response, " no collusion they are from different teams."

Not sure what the problem is, but I think my veto was in response to my complaint. Seems like the site is run by kids. Sorta think the greedmeister works for said website.

Comment

I've never tried a league through NFL.com but at this rate, I won't want to any time soon. Time to look for a new league host!

Originally posted by SMELL THE GLOVE View Post
            That's what I thought. It's an nfl.com league where nfl.com controls veto, the owners have no say. The whole season has been crazy.

An owner traded middlings for Peterson, then AJ Green. So, I complained when he traded Romo for Rogers.

I said something like, hey you might want to see if there's some collusion between these 3 teams, they seem to be funneling all the best players to one roster. nfl.com response, " no collusion they are from different teams."

Not sure what the problem is, but I think my veto was in response to my complaint. Seems like the site is run by kids. Sorta think the greedmeister works for said website.

Comment

It's an nfl.com league where nfl.com controls veto, the owners have no say.
              That's the dumbest system I've ever heard of.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Trade:
                I give- Leshoure, Gates, Akers
                I get- Spiller, Daniels, Tynes

edit: this trade was vetoed,

good veto, bad veto????
                Well if you asked me why it was vetoed, I would say you are getting the better RB, the better TE and the better K in the deal. I guess Leshoure and Spiller are close, but this looks questionable to me.

Comment

Working...
                X