Week 11 musings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 musings...

With Matt Ryan's 5-INT game, Peyton Manning might the the MVP leader, right now.

This game is exactly why, no one will trust Atlanta in the playoffs.

Chad Henne's performance might have been the death nail for Blaine Gabbert (thankfully, for Jaguars fans,and Justin Blackmon).

With the win last night, I think Baltimore has clinched the division.

While most big free agent signings are usually a bust, the Tampa signing of Vincent Jackson, is proving to be a wise move.

Philip Rivers has become one of the more consistent turnover machines in recent memory.

While not overly pretty, Green Bay is slowly returning to the NFC playoff discussion.

Randall Cobb is basically emerging as the Packers best offensive weapon outside of Rodgers.

What has happened to Mason Crosby (and his accuracy) ? He is only 5 for his last 12.

Ok, New Orleans, you are back to .500 but the upcoming schedule of San Fran, Atlanta, Giants, Tampa and Dallas, we will see how legit you really are.

The Cowboys have no running game without DeMarco Murray. Too bad, this guy can't stay healthy.

The longer this debacle goes on in Philly, the more sorry I feel for Andy Reid. This guy has been one of the best coaches for a while now. Just fire him and let him take some time off.

From what I have seen, the Eagles have to do some major upgrading in a few spots...O-line should be priority #1 (worry about the QB situation later); hope that the defensive line's disappearing act is simply a one year situation; upgrade the linebackers, upgrade the secondary (cutting Asomugha would be addition by subtraction).

Was nice to see so many games go down to the wire.

What makes A.J. Green perhaps the best wideout in the league, is that he does it without a legit #2 receiver on the team.

Me thinks the absence of Rob Gronkowski, will mean a lot more Wes Welker.

While Cam Newton gas been getting hammered for his inconsistent play this year (and rightfully so, in most cases), the Carolina defense lost the Tampa game this week.

What do the Chiefs do at the QB spot in the off-season ? The thing about it, this team does have talent at a variety of positions.

Amusing stat...in his 19-games with the Raiders, Carson Palmer haw thrown 5 INT's that got returned for touchdowns. From 2006-2010, the Raiders threw zero.

Byron Leftwich is still sh*t.

Classless move by Pats fans boo-ing Adam Vinatieri.

If anyone looks like a lumberjack, it is Steelers, Brett Keisel. Let's not talk about his late game off-side penalty that sealed the game for Baltimore.

I'll take the Argos over the Stamps in the Grey Cup next week.

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
    What do the Chiefs do at the QB spot in the off-season ? The thing about it, this team does have talent at a variety of positions.
    You could win a Championship with what they have everywhere but QB. Proper coaching would be necessary.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

From what I have seen, the Eagles have to do some major upgrading in a few spots...O-line should be priority #1 (worry about the QB situation later); hope that the defensive line's disappearing act is simply a one year situation; upgrade the linebackers, upgrade the secondary (cutting Asomugha would be addition by subtraction).
      No line is good when it loses 4 starters to injury, but lack of depth is the real problem. The guys who had to step in are simply not NFL caliber.

Getting rid of the Wide 9 system should help on defense. It's a gimmick that teams have learned how to exploit. The LBs have actually been OK compared to other recent years. The biggest problem is safety. The play there has been horrendous every week.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
        You could win a Championship with what they have everywhere but QB. Proper coaching would be necessary.

J
        Further proof that coaching and QB are the two most important positions in football. I think Romeo Crenel is an excellent defensive-minded coach, but he's never had much success as a head coach. The Eagles would do very well to bring Crenel in as the DC on the new coaching staff next year. Either way, I don't think Crenel or Andy Reid will be out of work for very long unless they want to.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Stupid Bears.

Comment

Working...
          X