X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 QB - Peyton or Palmer?

Palmer vs NO (32nd against the pass)
    Manning vs SD (15th against the pass)

Such a good matchup for Palmer, who outscored Manning last week.

Pretty standard scoring, 4 pts for a passing TD, 20 yards/point, -2 for INT/fumbles, 6 for a rushing TD (not likely). I don't have any OAK or DEN players, my opponent will probably start Decker.

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    Palmer vs NO (32nd against the pass)
    Manning vs SD (15th against the pass)

Such a good matchup for Palmer, who outscored Manning last week.

Pretty standard scoring, 4 pts for a passing TD, 20 yards/point, -2 for INT/fumbles, 6 for a rushing TD (not likely). I don't have any OAK or DEN players, my opponent will probably start Decker.
    I hate to say it because Manning (89% QSR) has been more consistent, but the Palmer (78% QSR) matchup is too good to pass up.

Plus, I would expect Rivers to throw a couple of picks early...Denver gets up big quickly and they run the ball alot.

Comment

Go with Palmer. He's been on fire and it doesn't look like McFadden or Goodson will play again this week. Palmer will throw the ball a bunch. Good luck.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Yeah, I opened it up thinking I would definitely say Peyton, but that NO-Oakland game has the makings of a shootout and with no McFadden, Palmer may throw 150 times. More INT potential, but worth that risk.

Comment

Hmmm. ESPN has Peyton #4 and Palmer #9. Combine that with a little bit of fear that the Saints aren't quite as bad as they were early in the year and I'm worried that starting Palmer is getting too cute.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            Hmmm. ESPN has Peyton #4 and Palmer #9. Combine that with a little bit of fear that the Saints aren't quite as bad as they were early in the year and I'm worried that starting Palmer is getting too cute.
            Fantasyguru.com has Peyton #4 & Palmer #10. You might have a good point.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

The Saints D isn't as bad as it was earlier this year, and the Raiders have absolutely no running game, which will actually make it harder to throw. (Plus DHB might be out.) Stick with Peyton.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X