QB Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Trade

I need a QB for a bye week fill-in and thought of looking at the trade market to fill it. Thoughts on the following deal?

Trade Flacco and Fitz

for

Rivers and Andre Johnson

I think I'm giving up too much but I need a QB and wouldn't play Rivers much after this week as I have Schaub on a bye as well. I don't like the Arizona QB situation at all and the defenses of the NFC West don't help (vs a few games against KC and Oak). Houston also has some nice matchups coming up...

I'd hold on to Flacco at least until he plays CLE after his week 8 bye week.

Comment

Rivers has Cleveland this week and I need the bye fill in this week...

Comment

I'd do that... Rivers shouldn't be as bad as his last game and Andre is a solid upgrade over Fitz.
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
        X