Wayne/Murray deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne/Murray deal

I have been offered a deal in my 12-team PPR redraft. Decimal scoring, all TDs 6.

I get:

Reggie Wayne and Pierre Thomas

He gets:

Demarco Murray and Brandon LaFell

I suffered a pair of WR injuries this week -- Amendola and Jeffrey.

My other WR: Colston, S. Johnson, McCluster, Sanders, Simpson.
    My other RB: R. Bush, Sproles, Tate, B. Brown.
    My QB is Rodgers and I have Olsen and F. Davis at TE.

Every team in this league is 3-2 or 2-3, except for one team that is 0-5.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

pre-season I would've said you were getting robbed......but Wayne has been revitalized with Luck in town. You may be getting the better player in the deal now, so it's definitely fair. But you have no RB depth either. Hobson's Choice here.

Comment

My main issue is that Thomas is on a bye this week, and so is Sproles obviously. So I'd have to play Bush and a scrub at RB. (I have bids in for the various ARI guys left over, but they're not much of an improvement.)

I suppose I could ask him if he'd be willing to delay pulling the trigger until next week, but that sort of thing doesn't usually fly.

His other RB are Spiller (surely untouchable), Ryan Williams (IR), Chris Johnson (yuck), Alex Green (upside but could turn out to be nothing), and Hillman (RBBC guy at best.)
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

i would decline, is wayne going to repeat the success? your team is very solid, you have a starting lineup of rodgers, murray, bush, colston, stevie johnson and sproles in a ppr league, thats enough for the playoffs

Comment

Working...
        X