No announcement yet.

Week Five Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also was a heavy gambler back in the day. I do not pick against the spread in here because I gamble. I do this for fun. I never did bet all of the games. I did pick out 2-3 early games and the same for late games. Always bet Monday night games (a little watchin money).

I always thought baseball was the hardest to bet on. I had a fondness for college basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
      Was listening to Mike & Mike on the way into work this morning. They said that Briggs and Tillman are the only teammates in NFL history to both return Ints for a TDs in back-to-back games. I thought that was a pretty cool stat, one that may never happen again.
      I liked that one too.

I was surprised to hear that this was the most points scored in the second half by the Bears since either 1941 or 1949.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        The Bears defense with 2 more touchdowns this week. I am sorry that they have a bye next week. I hope they do not cool down.

They did what they were supposed to do. I still do not know how good this team is yet. Looks like a pretty easy schedule.
        In the league where I drafted the Bears D, I am 5-0.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          Cundiff just missed a 31-yd FG that would have given the Redskins a 10-0 lead on the unbeaten Falcons.

bold prediction: this is the last game of Cundiff's NFL career...
          well, it was at least his last with the Skins, as they released him today.

Comment

Another quarterback conversation, not as good as the first one but some good stuff.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

The best part of that one is Stafford's inability to tell the difference between Facebook and Twitter.

Comment

The Rodgers-Wilson meme also continues to be hilarious.

I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP WILSON

Comment

Those two are great. Plus RGIII repeating himself was really funny "Sounds like you're going to have a long healthy career." "Too bad he won't remember any of it." Roesthlisberger being the master of the obvious was a great reoccurring theme.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                  X