Baltimore 6 KANSAS CITY
    CAROLINA 3 Seattle
    Chicago 6 JACKSONVILLE
    NEW ENGLAND 6.5 Denver
    SAN FRAN 10 Buffalo
    NEW ORLEANS 3.5 San Diego

Houston 8 Ny Jets

YTD: 7-10-1

Atlanta -3. Atlanta has more on both sides of the ball so I'll take them to win outright.

Buffalo +10. 10 points seems a bit rich for my liking for this Niners team, even over a widely uneven Bills squad.

Cincy -3.5. Cincy at home and only spotting 3.5 to Miami, I'll take that risk.

Baltimore -6. Ravens have had 10 days to prepare for this, I think they handle KC here.

New Orleans -3.5. The Saints have to win one at some point. San Diego is 3-1 but don't be mislead (the three wins are over Oakland, Tennessee and KC).

Comment

Big 4-1 week last week to move up to 9-10-1 on the season. 500 here I come!

Atlanta -3: Agree with off the wall. Even on the road, I don't think the Skins can stay within 3. But, I guess with RG III all things are possible.

Denver +6.5: People are going to say the Pats are back after dropping 52 against the Bills last week. But that same Bills team gave up how many points to the Jets? I still think the Pats win, but the Broncos keep it close.

Houston -8: The Jets stink.

Cincy -3.5: Miami has only lost by 3 the last two weeks, but I think Cincy will take care of business at home.

Carolina -3: Carolina is very inconsistent, but I still don't think Seattle is all that good. Carolina wins by 10.

Comment

I like Houston to roll the Jets.

The Giants typically blow this game (-9 at home vs. garbage team) but last week was a game they usually win, so maybe they flip the script this year. Not a wholehearted endorsement, but I'm tempted.

I like Atlanta too... their offense is unstoppable and the Skins couldn't stop a high school team. ATL is scoring 40+ this game and I am not sure how the Skins get to 35 on them.

Comment

YTD: 7-8

Arizona -1.5
          Philly +3.5
          Atlanta -3
          Chicago -6
          SD +3.5
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

YTD: 19-19-3

Atlanta - I see this as being a TD game, although Washington could surprise. Atlanta needs to prove they can win on the road.
            Philly - Pittsburgh wins, but only by 3 points.
            NY GIANTS - They have a habit of playing down to their opponent, especially when they've played CLE in the past, but the loss to the Eagles means they have a lot to prove this week.
            MINNESOTA - Christian Ponder looks good and Tennessee's defense looks bad.
            CINCINNATI - It doesn't matter if Miami has a great run defense because of the capable passing ability of Andy Dalton.
            Seattle - Will need to prove they can win on the road sooner or later. Why not now?
            Denver - I can see this being a tight game.
            Buffalo - SF will win, but by more than 10? Tough call.
            NEW ORLEANS - Going 0-5 by losing at home to an out of conference opponent? That might be asking too much suspension of disbelief.
            Houston - Fish, meet barrel.
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

I will play this week
              Jets
              Redskins

#homedogs
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

YTD 2-3

Redskins +3

Browns +9

Dolphins +3.5

Saints -3.5

Texans -8
                "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Philly +3.5
                  In their last 17 home games vs. the NFC, the Steelers are 14-2-1 vs. the spread and 16-1 overall.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Atlanta -3
                    +3.5 Philly
                    Green Bay -7
                    NY GIANTS- 9
                    +5.5 Tennessee
                    CINCINNATI -3.5
                    +6 KANSAS CITY
                    CAROLINA -3
                    Chicago -6
                    NEW ENGLAND -6.5
                    SAN FRAN -10
                    +3.5 San Diego

Houston- 8

Comment

[QUOTE=Gregg;105125]Atlanta -3 -W
                      +3.5 Philly-W
                      Green Bay -7 -L
                      NY GIANTS- 9 =W
                      +5.5 Tennessee-L
                      CINCINNATI -3.5 -L
                      +6 KANSAS CITY-W
                      CAROLINA -3 -L
                      Chicago -6-W
                      NEW ENGLAND -6.5 -W
                      SAN FRAN -10-W
                      +3.5 San Diego

Houston- 8[/QUOT

7-4 with 2 to go.

Comment

Atlanta - I see this as being a TD game, although Washington could surprise. Atlanta needs to prove they can win on the road. - Atlanta won by 7 on a late minute TD.
                        Philly - Pittsburgh wins, but only by 3 points. - Pittsburgh won by 2 on a FG at the buzzer.
                        NY GIANTS - They have a habit of playing down to their opponent, especially when they've played CLE in the past, but the loss to the Eagles means they have a lot to prove this week. - Big win, but I didn't think they'd give up 27 to the Browns.
                        MINNESOTA - Christian Ponder looks good and Tennessee's defense looks bad. - Ding.
                        CINCINNATI - It doesn't matter if Miami has a great run defense because of the capable passing ability of Andy Dalton. - Definitely a surprise.
                        Seattle - Will need to prove they can win on the road sooner or later. Why not now? - Why not indeed.
                        Denver - I can see this being a tight game. - This should have been closer. Oh well.
                        Buffalo - SF will win, but by more than 10? Tough call. - Apparently not that tough.
                        NEW ORLEANS - Going 0-5 by losing at home to an out of conference opponent? That might be asking too much suspension of disbelief.
                        Houston - Fish, meet barrel.

Not a bad week. 5-3 heading into tonight.
                        Finished 6-4. Perhaps the Texans should work on their special teams this week... YTD 25-23-3.
                        Last edited by Long John; 10-09-2012, 06:47 AM.
                        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

0-1 for season
                          Redskins almost going up 10-0 late 2nd qtr, and getting 3, then Cundiff missed chip shot and RGIII concussion that I should have predicted.

Have Jets Mon nite

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

[QUOTE=Gregg;105179]
                            Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                            Atlanta -3 -W
                            +3.5 Philly-W
                            Green Bay -7 -L
                            NY GIANTS- 9 =W
                            +5.5 Tennessee-L
                            CINCINNATI -3.5 -L
                            +6 KANSAS CITY-W
                            CAROLINA -3 -L
                            Chicago -6-W
                            NEW ENGLAND -6.5 -W
                            SAN FRAN -10-W
                            +3.5 San Diego

Houston- 8[/QUOT

7-4 with 2 to go.
                            With San Diego's loss I move to 26-26-4 on the year. Tonights slam dunk should put me up for the year. Of course if I was really betting I would be down the juice. Go Houston!!

Comment

"I will play this week
                              Jets +9
                              Redskins +3

#homedogs"

I led the vast majority of these 2 games, but my QB in one game got injured with a 3rd-qtr outright lead, and I settle for 1-1...

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Working...
                              X