Who should I trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should I trade?

I got a deal I couldn't refuse, and now I have way too many players for my active roster.

12-team, 1 PPR, 4 points for passing TD, otherwise normal.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex (WR/RB/TE)

Here's my team:

QB: Peyton (Palmer)
    RB: Sproles, Forte
    WR: Amendola, Stevie Johnson
    TE: Jimmy Graham
    Flex: Gronkowski
    Bench: Spiller, MJD, Andrew Hawkins, Pierre Thomas, Jonathan Stewart, Jerome Simpson

I'm trying to package something like MJD/Sproles for a stud QB or WR and a second player back. Out of Gronk, Sproles, MJD, Forte, Spiller, who would you want to move?

(This is a keeper league... we keep 1 player by adding $10 to their salary... Spiller is $6, the rest are all around value... Forte 44, Sproles 27, Gronk 33, MJD 39)

Don't trade Spiller at that salary. Of the rest, Forte and MJD will give you the biggest return, so I'd look for takers for one of them.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I would rank the weak links on your team (which is very strong, so it's relative) as your starting WRs, Stevie Johnson & Danny Amendola. Amendola is better in a standard pts + PPR format, so that puts Johnson at the bottom.

Is Spiller the best potential 2K13 keeper for you? If so, stick with him and package Sproles + Stevie for a solid WR1. Peyton is fine as your QB, unless you think you can get a Netwon, RGIII, Rodgers or Brees.

You'd want to hold onto MJD with Forte still not 100%, and those two make a great tandem. If Spiller gets back to 100%, he could be your best RB.

Otherwise, enjoy the depth. Injuries happen, so keeping them all around isn't the worst idea.

Comment

Thanks. The Brady and Brees owners aren't moving... I'm not sure I want to roll the dice with RG3, but I've got feelers out for Rodgers. What kind of WR is worth Stevie and Sproles? Megatron, obviously... maybe Roddy White? AJ Green? Marshall (since it's PPR)? I'm honestly not sure who is the WR1s are at this point.

Comment

The top 12 WR per-game leaders in PPR decimal scoring:

Green
          Nicks
          White
          Cruz
          Wallace
          Wayne
          Calvin
          Bowe
          Amendola
          Hartline
          Marshall
          T. Smith

Nicks is injured. Hartline's numbers are skewed by one game that he'll never approach again.

You already have a WR1 in Amendola. Your potential targets are Calvin, Green, Cruz, White, Wallace, Wayne, and Marshall. Maybe Julio Jones as well, perhaps his owner is freaked out by White's remergence in that offense.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'd look at dealing Sproles or one of the TEs along with a WR for stud WR. I'd want to open up a starting spot for MJD (either at RB or Flex).
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Megatron prob will have the highest scoring output the rest of the way, MJD and a WR for him?

Comment

Working...
              X