Need a TE for this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a TE for this week!

Gresham, M. Lewis, Fasano are available. How do you rank these guys?

On talent, in the order you listed them.

On matchup, Gresham's opponent (Miami) is tougher with allowing fantasy points to TEs than Lewis's (Chicago) or Fasano's (Cincinnati).

The Titans are by far the worst at keeping tight ends off the fantasy scoreboard, but presumably Kyle Rudolph is not available.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      On talent, in the order you listed them.

On matchup, Gresham's opponent (Miami) is tougher with allowing fantasy points to TEs than Lewis's (Chicago) or Fasano's (Cincinnati).

The Titans are by far the worst at keeping tight ends off the fantasy scoreboard, but presumably Kyle Rudolph is not available.
      I agree with Erik, on talent alone Gresham is the best. But I think I'd actually go with Fasano - Cinci hasn't covered TEs well this year. I would've said Lewis considering what Witten just did to Chicago but I think Lewis will have to stay on the line and block often against Chicago's D.

Comment

Yeah, not Lewis... he'll need to try to keep Gabbert upright. So I think I'd go with Gresham and just hope for the best. Fasano's targets are 5,3,5,10. I just don't trust Tannehill to look at him. Gresham's targets are 8,5,7,5 which looks a little better.

Comment

agreed on Gresham.

Comment

Another vote from Gresham.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Working...
            X