Week Three Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
    Man Time Warner just got the NFL Network/Redzone. How did life exist before this invention?
    Greatest inovation of the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Spiller: separated shoulder (breathes sigh of relief). Sounds like he'll miss 1-2 weeks.
      Just in time for Fred to get his legs back...

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
        The Jets are the most entertaining team in the NFL. A laugh riot!
        Jets fans aren't laughing after possibly losing Darrelle Revis for the season with a torn ACL.

Comment

So happy about the Raiders win today. I hate that hit on DHB.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
            So happy about the Raiders win today. I hate that hit on DHB.
            Steelers defense looked old and slow today. Hopefully that is just because the Raiders receivers are young and fast. Glad DHB is going to be ok. Congrats on a much needed win for your team.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Steelers defense looked old and slow today. Hopefully that is just because the Raiders receivers are young and fast. Glad DHB is going to be ok. Congrats on a much needed win for your team.
              Man JB..another congrat to you on a teams win..You must really yell some great stuff at your TV
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Spiller: separated shoulder (breathes sigh of relief). Sounds like he'll miss 1-2 weeks.
                It's actually just a sprained AC joint, not even a separation. The 1-2 games is still accurate.

Comment

Austin Collie just can't catch a break (or perhaps he catches way too many breaks) -- torn patella tendon, done for the year.

Darrelle Revis also has a torn ACL and is done for the year.

Comment

Packers look as bad as I've ever seen them in the Rodgers era. 8 sacks in the 1st half???

Comment

Packers look as bad as I've ever seen them in the Rodgers era. 8 sacks in the 1st half???
                      If I didn't see it myself I wouldn't have believed your post. That was just crazy. His karma would be a lot better if he never reneged on his bet with Boyz II Men.

Comment

No way!!!

no way did Golden Tate catch that!
                        This could finally have me turning against the replacement refs!

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

Comment

Not only was there offensive pass interference, but here's no way on earth Golden Tate had that first.

Comment

Nfl=wwe

Comment

Unreal. Worst call ever. Actually, three awful calls on that drive against the Pack.

This league is a joke.
                              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I'm not even mad. I'm laughing hysterically because that was just insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X