Week Two Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Let's see what happens tonight before your guys are anointed Super Bowl champs and they cancel the rest of the season...

I like what the Texans have done so far...
    I don't ever think there was a moment in tonights game where I thought the 49ers wouldn't this game. I fact I thought the offense only played a ho-hum game and only turned it on when they needed to.

Comment

I hear that Shanahan got burned on the annoying gimmick that he invented: calls the timeout that no one in the stadium can see just as a FG is being kicked, so it doesn't count. Cue Nelson Muntz - the Rams guy missed it, and made the second one that counted!
      #haha

well, it's not as if the Redskins lost by 3 pts or anyth..... oh, wait
      #haha
      #petpeeve
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

So, Danny Amendola... wow. Too bad his 35 points were on my bench (PPR). Is he legit or are the Skins just bad at coverage?

Carson Palmer is averaging 335 yards a game... and I am guessing that will continue, given how Oakland's D is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...to-the-saints/

lol

"According to Chris Mortenson, Brian Stropolo, a replacement side judge assigned to the Saints-Panthers game, has been removed because his Facebook page “unabashedly displays fan passion for the Saints.” His Facebook profile page is up and still active, showing he attended Nicholls State in Louisiana, and littered with photos related to the Saints."

"And it would have worked, too, if not for you meddling kids and that Scooby-Doo dog!"

#gadzooks
          #ruhroh
          and THIS is why I'm not on faceshmook...

On an angry side note, of COURSE this the week I'm playing against Eli in 2 of my 3 leagues.
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            So, Danny Amendola... wow. Too bad his 35 points were on my bench (PPR). Is he legit or are the Skins just bad at coverage?

Carson Palmer is averaging 335 yards a game... and I am guessing that will continue, given how Oakland's D is playing.
            He's definitely legit, as he's a great over the middle possession receiver. If you remember, he had 85 catches in 2010 before missing most of last season. His biggest problem will be yardage/TDs, as his average YPC is just over 8 yards.

Comment

Mike Tirico just called the replacements 6th round draft picks. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                I benched him in both leagues where I own him, and lost but would have won if I started him. I thought Rams might struggle because of OL injuries and I had other options I liked better. Oh well. Back in the starting lineup he goes.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                X