10 yards/point, 6 for a TD, and PPR

Kevin Ogletree (DAL)
    Stephen Hill (NYJ)
    Rod Streater (OAK)
    Alshon Jeffery (CHI)
    Andrew Hawkins (CIN)
    Andre Roberts (AZ)
    Leonard Hankerson (WSH)

Ogletree benefited from a lot of circumstances on the Cowboys, notably Witten's injury, but last year Laurent Robinson was a fine WR3 for them, and between Witten, Dez and Austin, it's reasonable to assume one of them will always be limited somehow.

Hill might be the Jets' best passing option. Streater could benefit from Jacoby Ford's injury. Jeffery and Hawkins both look like they have WR2 spots there for the taking on their teams. Roberts had a nice week 1, and call me crazy but I like the AZ WRs better with Kolb starting anyway.

Hankerson didn't do much in week 1 and Garcon/Moss/Davis could catch most of the passes there.

Hankerson is the guy on my team, we start 2 WRs and I already have Cobb, Amendola, Randy Moss, and Stevie Johnson. So I am looking for upside or a guy who could turn into a starter/guy that would allow me to trade someone else.

The top five on your list are definitely above the bottom two. That Hawkins guy looked electric, but he's been around in the CFL and stuff, so I'm unsure of his warts. I'd go with a pick'em of Hill, Ogletree and Jeffrey for near-term. Streater is on a lot of sleeper lists, though.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      So I am looking for upside or a guy who could turn into a starter/guy that would allow me to trade someone else.
      I think Jeffrey best fits the bill there, though you can make good arguments for Ogletree and Hill.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

My rankings for the rest of the year:

Stephen Hill (NYJ)
        Alshon Jeffery (CHI)
        Andre Roberts (AZ)
        Andrew Hawkins (CIN)
        ~
        Kevin Ogletree (DAL)
        ~
        Leonard Hankerson (WSH)
        Rod Streater (OAK)

To me the top four are all very close and then there is a gap.
        Last edited by ; 09-13-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Someone spent $46 of their $100 FAAB on Hill. Ogletree went for $20. I ended up with Streater.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
            Thanks guys. Someone spent $46 of their $100 FAAB on Hill. Ogletree went for $20. I ended up with Streater.
            How much did Jeffery go for?
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
              How much did Jeffery go for?
              Jefferey went for $5. Robinson went for a buck. Roberts and Hawkins were not picked up.

Comment

Working...
              X