Week One Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
    HOLY ****! If I didn't just see that Akers kick I would have never believed it.
    Amazing. Ties the NFL record!

Comment

Vick was dreadful and so was his O-Line.
      Fortunately for the Eagles, the Browns offense was even worse.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

That should be a fine on Tramon Williams.

Comment

These replacement refs are an absolute joke during this SF/GB game. An absolute joke.

The NFL prints money and they can't afford refs?! This is a joke.

Comment

curious now to see RG III vs NFC East - only to check the sked and find the Skins don't play a divisional game until Week 7 (at Giants, the ones they beat twice last year) and only play one division game in the first NINE weeks.

weird. They play 3 NFC South teams and 5 total NFC games before they play anyone from the NFC East
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Reports of Frank Gore's demise were wildly overrated, it would appear. That dude looked incredible out there.
              Yep. Some of those runs in space were really good. I hope no one was thought last season was a fluke for the 49ers.

Comment

Yep. Some of those runs in space were really good. I hope no one was thought last season was a fluke for the 49ers.
                Yo.But not the running game, since Gore is not alone. They put a lot of minutes on their starting defense, but were basically injury free the last two years.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                  Yo.But not the running game, since Gore is not alone. They put a lot of minutes on their starting defense, but were basically injury free the last two years.

J
                  Huh? What did you just say?

Comment

These replacement refs are an absolute joke during this SF/GB game. An absolute joke.

The NFL prints money and they can't afford refs?! This is a joke.
                    Yeah, it was pathetic on both ends. Congrats - your team was great today.

I thought Harbaugh's head was going to explode ala Scanners early in the game.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Huh? What did you just say?
                      I think he was speaking jive.

I'm not sure why the fantasy community buried Gore, but his fantasy death was greatly exaggerated (although they may have called Michael Turner's correctly).

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post

I always find it amusing when someone congratulates another because their team won. What position does Jude play.
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

NFC went 10-6 today.
                          Only two teams that are alone in last place are... Packers, who were 15-1 last year - and Giants, who won the Super Bowl

#itsearly
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post

Thanks Chance. Nice to see the two NFC heavy weights playing a meaningful game and slugging it out. Rodgers cannot be stopped at all. Only occasionally contained. Huge win for us considering you guys have dominated us at Lambeau since the 90s.

We may see each other again.

Yeah that's what we love about Harbaugh.
                            Last edited by JudeBaldo; 09-09-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              I always find it amusing when someone congratulates another because their team won. What position does Jude play.
                              Clapping and yelling at the TV is a critical position.
                              Last edited by JudeBaldo; 09-09-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Thomas and Decker are probably thanking God every night for Peyton Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X