• WDIS including wed night player

Non-ppr start two rb, 2 wr and one flex:

Chris Johnson vs NE
    DeAngelo Williams @ TB
    Frank Gore vs GB
    AJ Green @ Baltimore
    Hakeem Nicks vs Dallas
    Jordy Nelson @ SF

CJ2K is for sure and I'm thinking d willy is a sure thing too. From there I've gone back and forth about 50 times and need to decide on Nicks by tonight. Thoughts?

CJ and DWilly are in for RB
    AJ and Jordy are in for WR

Flex is Gore for me. I always err on the side of getting some points and with Nicks being potentially injured I would just take the guaranteed playing time.

Comment

Anybody else wanna chime in. I've literally not stopped looking at this all day... yeah I'm in that place!

Comment

I agree with the other poster.

Comment

Little late but I would start CJ2K, DWill and the 3 WR's. I think Gore is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
            Little late but I would start CJ2K, DWill and the 3 WR's. I think Gore is toast.
            You don't think Gore will outscore Nicks even now knowing what Nicks did? Gore can't do better than 4 catches for 38 yards?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
              You don't think Gore will outscore Nicks even now knowing what Nicks did? Gore can't do better than 4 catches for 38 yards?
              I answered as I would of prior to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
                I answered as I would of prior to the game.
                That makes much more sense. I also think Gore is toast, but that won't be discovered until a few weeks from now. In the meantime they will let him try running and a starting running back should gain some yards.

Comment

Working...
                X